How It Works
Submit your order in 1 of 2 ways:
- Complete secure, encrypted order page click here.
- Call Direct at (480) 471-5566.
Step 1: We Will
- Prepare your Articles of Organization
- Prepare your IRS Form 2553, Subchapter S Election
- E-mail these documents to you for your review & signature.
Step 2: You Will
- Review the documents, sign and date and fax back to us at (602) 513-7100.
Step 3: We Will
- Expedite file the Articles of Organization with Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC).
- Obtain the IRS Federal Tax ID number.
- File IRS Form 2553, Subchapter S Election.
- File Notice of Publication with an approved newspaper as required by Arizona State Law.
- Prepare Arizona Department of Real Estate Form LI-231.
- Prepare IRS Form W-9.
Step 4: We Will
Mail you the completed documents. This package includes:
- Approved Articles of Organization.
- IRS Tax ID number (Form SS-4).
- Copy of filed Notice of Publication.
- Copy of filed IRS S Election (Form 2553).
- Arizona Department of Real Estate Form LI-231 for you and your designated broker to sign, date and submit to Arizona Department of Real Estate.
- IRS Form W-9.
That's it! The entire process should take 10 to 14 business days.